IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE?
- Dial 911
- Call your doctor’s office
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
Reach out to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA), which offers information, support, treatment options and referrals to local rehab centers for any drug or alcohol problem. SAMSHA operates 24 hours, seven days a week and can be reached at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
You can also contact The National Suicide Prevention Hotline, which operates 24 hours, seven days a week, at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
FACING ADDICTION RESOURCE HUB
A new interactive national platform with prevention, treatment, recovery and many other resources in your community: facingaddiction.org.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: (212) 647-1680
- Narcotics Anonymous: (800) 974-0062
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics: (888) 554-COAS
- Celebrate Recovery: http://www.celebraterecovery.com/
- Smart Recovery: (866) 951-5357
- Refuge Recovery: http://www.refugerecovery.org
- LifeRing: (800) 811-4142
- Harm Reduction Coalition: (212) 213-6376
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: (800) 222-1222
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention: (204) 784-4073
- DoD’s Defense Centers of Excellence (DCoE): (866) 966-1020
- Mental Health America: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- The Trevor Project (LGBT youth suicide hotline): (866) 488-7386